Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hello...

My name is Taylor Dunn and I have a lot of thoughts that must be shared. So here we are. A lot of people constantly tell me how funny I am and how my life should be a book. Well, I decided that I'm gonna make my life a blog. I guess I'll start off by sharing some interesting facts about myself.

  • I currently go to the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss) for Theatre. I love it so much.
  • I am currently sitting in bed because I recently fell down the stairs and fractured my fifth metarsal on the right foot and sprained my right ankle. I'm clumsy, you'll learn.
  • I love love love mexican food. I could eat it everyday, sometimes do.
  • I want to be an actress/talk show host/comedian when I grow up.
  • I'm 21 years old but refuse to see myself as an adult. That's just nonsense.
  • If I could entertain people for the rest of my life and make their lives a little better just by being me, that would be my most wonderful dream come true.
Well, there's a lot more to me, but that's all i can really think about off the top of my head. Summer just began and I plan on making this one a good one. I hope you enjoy my blog and all that goes on in my day to day experiences.

Lots of love,

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment