Thursday, June 14, 2012

Blog Title

Well, I don't really have much to say. I'm just working right now at Mac and Bones. Which, for those of you who don't know, it's a miniature golf course. There have been 0 people here today and I thought we had a group coming, but that's actually scheduled for tomorrow. My bad. I've been playing minesweeper all day, which has been pissing me off because I have yet to win the big one! I have seriously been trying for the past two days. 

Earlier, the owner's daughter and the general manager's daughter were here. They're cute. They're four and seven. Hanging out with them was the highlight of my day. 

I'm very hungry. I started this diet today, so all I've had is a slim fast, sour cream and cheddar chips (I couldn't take it anymore. They were just staring at me), and water. I need a salad or something. I would drink the other slim fast one I brought but I really want some food. I can either have grilled chicken or a salad. A salad sounds good. I'll probably end up getting chicken from KFC. 

This is the most boring blog I've ever written so I'm sorry about that. 

GOOD NEWS: I'm going to Oxford in two week and I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!  Some of my friends are still there so I'm VERY excited to see them. I'm pretty much ready to go back to school. I don't really like working all the time and then still not having any money. It's aggravating. 

MORE GOOD NEWS: I feel as thought my foot is completely heeled. For those of you who didn't know, I fell down some stairs at Ole Miss and cracked the fifth metatarsal in my right foot. I had to wear a boot for a while. I've been out of the boot for about a week and a half now. It was still hurting some but today I can report that there is no pain at all. The bone is a little sore if I push on it but I'm not gonna push on it so we're all good .

Well, I guess that's all for now. I literally have nothing else to talk about. 

Lots of Love,

Taylor Dunn

No comments:

Post a Comment