Thursday, June 7, 2012

Waitressing

Okay so tonight I was working and there were two guys and girl at the table i was sent to wait on. I went over and I noticed that the girl was wearing a shirt that said she was a 2008 graduate. I thought that was interesting because I graduated the same year. Anyway when I took their order, she started talking like a baby.

What the hell?!? I HATE THAT!!!!! You are 21, maybe 22 years old, and you're freakin talking like a baby.

Later on in their dining experience I went back over there and her boyfriend asked for some Louisiana Hot Sauce and I said, "all we have is Tabasco, is that alight?" He then looks at her and she shakes her head yes. This really got me heated because the girl can't even ask for her own shit. Later on I went over there to ask if everything was alright and she was staring at me with this stank face because I think she thought I was flirting with her boyfriend. Girl must be out of her mind. All that was said between us was...

Me: "Is everything alright?"
Guy: "Do you still not have any alligator?"
Me: "No."
Guy: "We should go get it out of that lake over there?"
Me: "That's illegal."

Girls these days. Makes me wanna slap a ho. 

When I gave them their checks he asked if I could get her a to go Dr. Pepper. She still doesn't know how to ask for her own stuff. But, I was nice and said of course with a smile on my face.

They didn't tip me.


No comments:

Post a Comment